Operating During COVID-19
Maze Rooms wants to assure all our guests that their health and safety are first and foremost in all we do. We are doing everything we can to protect our family and our community and want to be transparent in our effort.
We have implemented the following specific steps to maintain a safe environment for ourselves, our team and our guests.
- We are closely monitoring Federal, State, County, City and the CDC’s recommendations for the latest information and best practices for reopening; and we will be doing everything possible to follow the guidelines.
- We have always had private bookings and will continue to do so; only your group will be in the room.
- We require our Game Masters to stay home at the first sign of illness; we are also asking our Game Masters to do a temperature check prior to coming to the shift and will provide our staff with masks and gloves.
- We are increasing our time between the games to allow more time for enhanced sanitization protocols for the Facility, Game and Props.
- We have modified some of our Props to better allow for sanitization (e.g. disposable, lamination).
- We have adjusted our check-in procedures and/or our schedule to avoid group interaction in our common areas and to control the number of people in the building at any given time.
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizer for our guests along with disposable gloves.
- Customers are required to bring and wear their own masks.
- Per CDC’s guidelines, we encourage all our guests to
- Self-isolate if experiencing any symptoms or if you have known exposure;
- Frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing when around people outside of your group
If anyone in your party has a fever or is experiencing any illness symptoms, please call to reschedule your game as soon as possible.
Maze Rooms reserves the right to refuse service if any of these guidelines or safety measures are not adhered to.
Sanitation & Safety Policies
Here is what we are doing to give our guests the safest possible experience.
Face covering required at all time
Contactless check-in (sign waivers ahead of time on your own device)
Wash your hands and wear gloves
Sanitizing between every game (wipe down, spray objects & surface in between every game)
Temperature check for employees
All employees are required to wash hands and wear masks and gloves